Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WHY!!!

For me Going to art school was like getting beat up by all your favorite artist... to the point where i question almost every line that I draw now... On top of that to mention the stress of drugs and family, friends, bills, loans, jobs.....  I have lost over the years and the medication that has made me thinking some what slower... if I could just Reminisce on the good ol day where doing a 1-5min gesture drawing was nothing and felt great... now it feels like it take me 5min just to pick up a pencil or pen... I could sleep 4 to 5 hours and think of nothing more then to get this drawing done... no I dont even know what sleep is.... "I guess I slept last night.."

I like my digital sketches so much more then my real ones its just a little frustrating...
Digital art you have nothing to show for it... nothing real there....

I miss the young cocky artist I was thinking I was better then everyone els and doing my own thing and making moves.. Could not tell me $H!T!!.

It's one thing to have an "ego"

It's another thing to have 
confidence in yourself and art....

let me shut up just a dumb fuck that did nothing in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment